Want to develop your skills and help fight for access to education in Honduras? Become a member of educate.!
Why become a member?
- Becoming a member of educate. gives you the opportunity to work as part of a passionate and close-knit team in an fluid, dynamic environment.
- Members are an integral part of our team and are involved in educate.‘s fundraising and administrative activities. You’ll have the chance to develop your skills in your field of interest, whether that be fundraising, management, graphic design, writing, video production, event-planning, or social media strategy.
- As a member, your name will appear on our website and your work will be documented on our blog and in our annual report.
- Members can also join our members-only Facebook group to connect with other members, share ideas, and organize events together.
- Members are expected to maintain their interest and awareness of the organizations workings and to work in their field of interest with passion and commitment.
Current Positions we are looking for:
- Graphic Designer (Anywhere): This would involve creating dynamic, eye-catching posters to advertise our fundraising events and potentially working with the board on social media strategy and website design.
- Donation Jar Monitor (Amsterdam and Worldwide): We have donation jars in locations around Amsterdam and need someone to be in charge of monitoring and emptying these, as well as finding new locations to put jars. This position would involve keeping track of where jars are located, making sure there are flyers available next to the donation jars, emptying them regularly, and keeping a spreadsheet of the amount of money raised from them. Elsewhere in the world, it would involve finding places to put donation jars in your community.
- Videographer (Amsterdam): When we run events, we’d love to have a record of them on video to show the world what we’ve been up to!
- Writer (Worldwide): We have a blog where we write updates about Honduras, our projects, and our fundraising initiatives, and we are interested in having talented writers contribute with articles about our events and topics related to our cause.
- Fundraising Volunteers and Managers (Amsterdam): We run events around Amsterdam and Europe and need volunteers to support in the organization and running of these events. Interested in learning about event organization and fundraising? Or keen to volunteer in a variety of roles? Join our fundraising team and work with our Fundraising Coordinator to organize and run diverse, exciting and successful events!
- Fundraisers (Worldwide): Fundraising is at the backbone of educate.’s work. We encourage interested individuals to organize events anywhere in the world and are keen to support you with materials and advertising.
- Grant Research Assistants (Scotland): In Scotland we have access to a grants search engine through our membership with Scotland’s International Development Alliance. Members in Scotland use this to research grants that we can apply for and help our Grant Applications Manager put together applications.
Have another idea about how you could help us in our work or just want to volunteer as needed? Contact us, we’d love to hear your thoughts!
To become a member, simply fill in the form below!
Membership Application Form
To become a member of educate., please fill in the following membership application form: